Saturday, February 19, 2011

Welcome to PPP!

What is PPP? If you said purchasing power parity, points per possession, or perfect passive participle, you'd be right. Sort of. While all of these would fit the acronym, this PPP stands for Peculiar Poetry Philosophizing. It's a lengthy title, I realize, but that is why I made it alliterate -- therefore, the unofficial abbreviation will be PPP (or P3 if you prefer).

Peculiar Poetry Philosophizing is an offshoot of my English 210 class, Modern and Contemporary Poetry, taught by Ann Hostetler at Goshen College in the Spring 2011 semester. Here I will post various musings as they transpire (or are assigned). Sometimes the posts will even be at odd hours such as this one — although I suppose 2 a.m. is technically even, it would be 1 a.m. if Indiana understood the geographical basis of time zones.

As the previous sentence shows, I make no guarantee that my logic is perceptible to anyone else.

Until next time, keep the creative juices flowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment